[CQ-Contest] Skimmer - Proposal & Compromise

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Thu Jun 5 18:06:06 EDT 2008

On the packet network the other sysops would instantly cut the node off as
the spots would be worthless and clog the network.  The purpose of the
cluster network is to find stations that are cq'ing.  A 'reverse beacon
network' that listed all the stations it could hear would be good only for
propagation studies in my opinion, something I would like to see once we get
the bad spot rate down.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net