[CQ-Contest] W4KFC to be active in the Reunion

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jun 6 16:51:24 EDT 2008

I have just received permission from Ken Clark, W4KFC, the successor holder
of his father's callsign, to use that call in the PVRC Reunion this
weekend.  There's no way I can imitate Vic's fist, but I'll try to be there
as much as I can giving out the special multiplier.  Sorry this is so last
minute, but it looked like nobody was picking up the ball, and I figured
the call should be remembered.

I'll be giving my own name and QTH, but with 1947 for the year joined.  For
multiplier purposes only the special W4KFC multiplier will count, so one of
the other WV guys will have to take care of the state for you.

See you there?  73, Pete N4ZR

73, Pete N4ZR