[CQ-Contest] SDR/Skimmer on another continent = REMOTE RECEIVER

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Jun 8 09:54:40 EDT 2008

You guys want to try it????  If the router is set properly I have skimmer
available in the 'remote receiver' mode so it will send you calls of people
calling you.  I have call validation at minimal level so it should send you
everything it decodes.  I'll leave this on as much as I can, thunderstorms
permitting.

telnet:\\k1ttt.net:7300

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net