[CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer - Don't Change Anything

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 11:49:41 EDT 2008

Paul,

We've read a lot of discussion here on this topic from both sides, some of
it outspoken, much of it passionate, some of it strident, but all of it
thoughtful.

But listen as I may, I have >NOT< heard any whining.

73, de Hans, K0HB

--
  "We pass the word around; we ponder how the case is put by different
  people, we read the poetry; we meditate over the literature; we play