[CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

w5ov at w5ov.com w5ov at w5ov.com
Wed Jun 18 10:07:42 EDT 2008

It is neither A nor B.

The point of these rules is simply that a single operator should do
everything himself.

Why is this such a difficult mystery to unravel?

Such a rule could have been written during spark gap days and it would
still be valid in 2058.

I think a review of the wording of the CQWW rule makes all of this
perfectly clear.

73,

Bob W5OV