[CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Jun 22 07:11:08 EDT 2008

> Does anyone want to argue that using a "Code Reader" is NOT assistance.

Sure, I'll argue that!  You are arguing that a piece of software/hardware
that operates slower and less accurately than your brain is 'assistance' in
a contest environment, bull!  I consider a code reader, any code reader,
including those built in to WL and the many other available ones, as exactly
the same as a rtty demodulator, and those are not considered assistance in
any contest.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net