[CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sun Jun 22 12:34:29 EDT 2008

Have to disagree with you on this one, Dave.

If I can't copy code, I can turn my dial all day long and I won't work
anybody.

If I have something that will 'assist' me in reading that code, it is a
totally different situation.

RTTY is a totally different situation.  It has always been copied by a
demodulator.  Code has always (well mostly) been copied by ear.  IMHO  73

Tom W7WHY