[CQ-Contest] Public access to logs

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Sat Mar 1 00:01:34 EST 2008

Steve,

You are dead WRONG! Read the DXCC Rules, Section III, 5.

We have been back and forth about this and the CQWWW Committee is
dead wrong to make the logs public even though they have done so
with good intentions.

It is time for the CQWW Committee to withdraw the logs from public
view until such time as they can make the information available is
such a way as to not violate the DXCC rules.