[CQ-Contest] Help for pull-up resistors

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 14:39:46 EST 2008

Sorry, this is a bit off topic, but I can't find anything in the K-3
archives on this.

I've have a new K3 coming in tomorrow and want to do antenna switching via
the band-data outputs.

I've purchased the W9XT band decoders but cannot ascertain how to wire the
"pull up resistors" to the W9XT card inputs.  How are they wired, in  series?
What kind of voltage is applied and where?  What resistor  value is
recommended?

Anyone who can help out there?  Sorry for the bandwidth, guys!   Just want to
get everything up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Paul, K5AF