[CQ-Contest] Public access to logs

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Mar 4 18:39:10 EST 2008

So I have been informed, Tom.  That's what I get for not paying attention to
the details, as I am at present merely a casual operator in most of the CQ
contests (not having a shack for 3 years will do that to you, although I
have one again now!)

If, as I have been privately told, the CQ WW rules since 2006 have stated in
some form or another that submitted logs can (and obviously now will) be
made public, then there is no argument.  You accept that when you submit a
log.  Or you don't submit a log.  It's that simple.

Thank you for the correction.  Now to pry that other foot out of my mouth...
have to make room for some humble pie...

73