[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder V #1 -- Tonight!

Bill Haddon - n6zfo hounds1234 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 11:32:47 EST 2008

Join fellow contesters tonight for the launch of the NCCC Sprint Ladder Five,
1930-2000 Pacific time (0330-0400Z) around 14040, 7040, 3540 and 1815.

In the words of our NSL Board Member Jim, N3BB, the NS Ladder is . .

Phfun. Phrivolity. Phfasination , or something like that.

Join in this 15-week Spring -Summer Madness series and see why many contesters plan their contesting week around this challenging 30-minute sprint-like competition.

Worried about being new to this contest or to sprinting generally? Our solution to these worries is W9RE's 15-minute Slow NS (SNS) that takes place half an hour prior to NSL, mostly on 20 and 40 meters.

Full details of the NS Ladder at:  www.ncccsprint.com.

For West Coast participants, the NCCC Contest net with N6RO meets immediately afterward on 3610 +/- 5KHz.

73 Bill N6ZFO/6
Contest Director
NCCC Sprint Ladder