[CQ-Contest] Skimmer reverse beacon experiment - update

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Sat Mar 8 13:34:14 EST 2008

I was just thinking that something like this could do away with the self
spotting stuff that seems to have everyone in an uproar. Just start up
several of these in different areas of the country and they would so
dominate the mega clusters that outside spotting would no longer be
necessary.

I am still in shock over how quickly my call came up on my computer screen
when I started calling CQ. I turned to look at my computer screen and my
call was there before I stopped. Maybe technology is our friend!

Bill W5VX