[CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T topic

Gary Sutcliffe w9xt at unifiedmicro.com
Sun Mar 9 12:34:39 EDT 2008

Hi all

I'm looking for input for my Contest Tips, Tricks &  Techniques column. The

Call recognition  How important is call recognition? Does it help your
score and how? What do you do to keep your call recognized by other
contesters?  Do you use Super Check Partial or other similar tools during
contests?  Do you say Hi to contesters you know during a contest?  Do you
keep a list of names and calls so you can greet others in a contest?

Please reply directly by March 13 and be sure your call sign is included.

Thanks!

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt at unifiedmicro.com