[CQ-Contest] Skimmer Reverse Beacon Experiment

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Mar 10 12:59:45 EDT 2008

After a little trouble overnight, the Skimmer is back on as of now, running
a new version with some enhancements.  In particular, if the Skimmer host
fills in the identifying data on the I/Q settings tab, including his
callsign, it will attribute any spots it sends to him, rather than to
"Skimmer".  If you fill in your grid, it will appear in the comment
field.  Thanks to several guys for suggesting that.  Take a look and let me
know what you think.

73, Pete N4ZR