[CQ-Contest] qrp-declaration...

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:22:16 EDT 2008

Chris,

I totally agree.  Most of my contesting is done QRP...with the
exception of when I am at a Multi-op or visting a station.  I have
NEVER added the /QRP to my call.  It just seems to be a waste of
time...and truth be told, I get a kick out of being copied without
using it...especially in a pileup.

--

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je

On the web at http://k3oq.net

--
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large