[CQ-Contest] Get out of jail free card

Dick Dievendorff dieven at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 00:13:48 EDT 2008

Right.  While we're at it, we should ban those pesky memory keyers, it makes
redundant the important contesting skill of manually operating a Morse key.

And while we're at it, get rid of those pesky computer logging programs, it
makes redundant the important contesting skill of writing legibly and
maintaining a dupe sheet in real time.

And those durned microcontroller computers that are essential to every
modern transceiver should also be banned. No software power, just people
skills.

Dick, K6KR