[CQ-Contest] Get out of jail free card

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:35:28 EDT 2008

Dick,

Having watched this thread for some time now...I will say this.
Compete in a manner that you enjoy and have FUN.

At least that is what I try and do and so far that method has served me well.

-73-

--

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je

On the web at http://k3oq.net

--
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large