[CQ-Contest] Cheating with Technology

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Mar 14 09:57:52 EDT 2008

I always thought that the location should be where the transmitter is, no
matter where the operator is.

What if I went on vacation in the Bahamas and decided to work SS from a
remote station in Illinois? Couldn't I do that and send IL as my section?

OTOH, what if I were at home and wanted to operate a remote station in the
Bahamas in a DX contest?  Wouldn't I use C6 in my call?

We didn't have these discussions 20 years ago ...
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ