[CQ-Contest] Move WPX Back to 30 Hours?

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Sat Mar 22 04:22:08 EDT 2008

IMO the issue isn´t if you can or can´t operate 48 hours.
WPX was a special thing with it´s 30 hour format and special
strategies was needed, as a bonus it gave some geographical
areas a better chance to compete.

I can do 48 hours any time and if I feel like it there is
always the CQWW.

73 Jim SM2EKM