[CQ-Contest] Live Scoreboard upcoming events

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Sat Mar 22 09:57:31 EDT 2008

The 6Y1V CQ WPX M/2 operation will be posted live via WinTest.

Is there any way to get DX scores at the top of the live score board. It
is really cumbersome to have to repeatedly scroll to see the DX entries.

I have a few suggestions how this can be accomplished:

1) Place a radio button at the top of the page allowing the page visitor
to choose between displaying US or DX first on the page. It would
actually be better if people could select their operating category (i.e.
DX M/2 or US SOAB A) and display it first at the top of the page. After
all, this is the group we want to watch, isn't it? (Gerry mentioned this
was possible, but I don't see how to do it)

2) Automate the process and display the appropriate group (US or DX)
based on IP address. As you are aware, there are lots of places to look
up geographical locations for IP addresses.

3) Give me a waiver since I host the thing and put me at the top of all
lists...LOL! Sorry, I couldn't help myself...I am just kidding about
this one.

David ~ KY1V