[CQ-Contest] Does the KCDXC still do the pileup contest at Dayton?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 12:10:42 EDT 2008

And K3WW and I will be depending heavily on packet for assistance!

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 3/22/2008 11:11:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
K1AR at aol.com writes:

Further  to Trey's comments, I plan to enter the KC Suite pileup contest
remotely from the 2nd floor super-suite, operating only 4 of  the 5  minutes
due to
age and fatigue.

Best of luck to all.

73  John, K1AR

In a message dated 3/22/2008 11:07:39 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,