[CQ-Contest] Does the KCDXC still do the pileup contest at Dayton?

Doug Grant dougk1dg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:42:56 EDT 2008

N2IC/5 asked:

> Is N4ZR going to set up his telnet-enabled skimmer on the internet, so I can win
> the pileup contest from New Mexico in the unassisted category ?

I don't know about that, but I know Pete will be giving a talk about
the Skimmer (with demo) at the Contest Forum at Dayton.

If you have enjoyed the current discussions about Skimmer, remote
stations, and other new technologies for contesting, then you will
want to go to the Contest Forum at Dayton this year...Saturday, May
17, at the Hara arena. There will be no remote access, so you'll have
to be there in person.

Final program will be available next week.

73,

Doug K1DG

Be there!