[CQ-Contest] Live Scoreboard upcoming events

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Sat Mar 22 14:06:31 EDT 2008

Dave,

I've found that using Firefox I can scroll the window to wherever I want and
then every time the page refreshes it automatically goes back to that spot.
I usually clear a small space in the lower left of my screen and make sure
my score and a few above/below show so I can watch as I contest.

73 de Al, KE1FO