[CQ-Contest] RTTY replace CW contesting??

Yuri VE3DZ ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Fri Mar 28 10:20:39 EDT 2008

Dale, but imagine how many other things you could do at the same time!  I
personally managed to answer all my e-mails, revise inventory (for work),
solder a couple of cables, etc. while pressing buttons in the BARTG.
:-))
You may even set an alarm for your call (MixW can do that), so it would ring
when some one calls you and you don't have to stare at your display anymore
each time your Auto CQ finishes sending... Real future of the contesting...
give me a break!!

This reminded me of famous CW against SMS messaging competition.  I don't
think that ability to press buttons would beat human brain any time in the
future...
No offence to RTTY guys. Still better than pushing buttons on a keyboard to
mail few dozens of useless messages a day.

73 Yuri  VE3DZ