[CQ-Contest] [RTTY] IRC (International Reply Coupon) Questions

N3SL at aol.com N3SL at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 17:04:17 EDT 2008

Andrei,

Presuming you've received a current IRC (CN 01 - in top right corner), it  is
valid for a 90cent US stamp.  You can use a US issued IRC to get a US  stamp
as well.

As others have recommended, I'd keep the thing and send it on to a DX
station whose QSL you want.  Alternatively, sell it to another ham who  needs an IRC
for QSLing.  These are going to $2.10 on May 12, so the IRC  itself is far
more "valuable" than a stamp!

73,
Steve

In a message dated 3/29/2008 1:35:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,