[CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges

Alan Leith aleith at syd.eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 30 16:11:43 EDT 2008

I'm not involved in the test myself but I have been listening.  I thought,
the first time I heard just a number and no signal report that it was a
mistake.  I've heard just the number given about a half dozen times.  To me,
it is just plain wrong, as well as being against the rules.
Disqualification is in order.

73

Al, VE1AL