[CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 30 17:26:32 EDT 2008

Saying 59 over and over again is well ... mindless to put it politely.
If it wasn't for those logging programs that default to 59, there would
be some hope.  Saying 59 and then asking the other station to repeat
their call or report over and over is dishonest/cheating.  If you can't
give the true report then don't give it at all and put an end to this
stupidity.  And that goes for me as well.

Doug

"Those Island days are always on my mind,
Someday I'm going to leave it all behind."