[CQ-Contest] QSL info

Badge42 at aol.com Badge42 at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 16:06:31 EDT 2008

I really like contesting and have been doing it only about 8 months.  Several
questions have occurred with me:

(1) If I have worked a station during another QSO/contest, and I work him
again in another contest, do I send another QSL card, if not, how to advise that
 QSO station of another contact?

(2) How does a QSO station know, immediately, that he and I have worked  each
before. This past weekend, I answered a CQ, and the operator immediately
said "we have worked before".

(3) If I log a station on Zulu time of 0001Z, does it count as a QSO on the
next day, or do I use the calendar day I'm on?

73's, and tnx to anyone answering these questions. John  WA6PHJ

Home.