[CQ-Contest] Proposed State QSO Party Packet Spot Convention

The Trench Family cwtrench at sprynet.com
Fri May 2 21:41:01 EDT 2008

I propose the following conventions for packet spots of participants in
state and area QSO parties:

Mobiles:	AA3B/County Abbreviation
Rovers:	AA3B/County Abbreviation
Fixed:	AA3B

Fixed stations should be spotted without the /county after their call.

This way, we can track mobiles and rovers as they change counties without
looking at the comment fields.

I recognize that some ops might find this convention annoying. If so, they
can filter out the spotting station, i.e., reject/spot [0-9] by AA3B.

Good luck this weekend.  I will only be on part time.

73 Bud AA3B