[CQ-Contest] Remembering KC1F...

Charles Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Tue May 6 08:03:34 EDT 2008

On 5/6/2008 K1ZM at aol.com wrote:
<snip>
> We have all lost a good friend this past Friday and a great contest operator.
>  It is a reminder to us all that life is short and very precious - each day
> we get up, feel good and are able to operate in another contest is a GOOD DAY -
<snip>

Although I didn't know Stu, I have to say Amen

This last year, I lost my Mom - Dad has lost his brain (dementia sucks) and often does not know who I am, and I've become handicapped - I'm luck if I can walk to the street in front of the house, never mind climb etc (and I'm fairly young - mid 40s)

If you have your health - enjoy it while you can
--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms,
 and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."
-- Richard Henry Lee, 1787