[CQ-Contest] Is there a calendar of events for contesters?

David Kopacz david.kopacz at aspwebhosting.com
Mon May 12 15:11:53 EDT 2008

I have more than a dozen people interested in playing a Texas Hold'em
tournament during the Dayton Hamvention.

Now I have the dilemma of picking a location and scheduling it around
other events.

Several have suggested we play late in the evening, like after the
contest dinner. Friday or Saturday night, perhaps 10PM or 11PM is fine
with me. It would be nice if we could do this at the Crowne Plaza.

Can we play in the back of the main room? There are usually one or two
empty tables back there late when everyone is mingling. Does someone
have a suite we can use?

Does someone have a printed calendar of events for contesters? This
would help to organize a time.

I have plenty of decks of cards, chips and a timer clock. I just need a
time and place.

David ~ KY1V