[CQ-Contest] Thoughts from a sponsor on one hour log deadlines

Martin Luther vk7gn at bigpond.com
Thu May 15 18:16:58 EDT 2008

Hi Marty,

You need to get a global perspective - even in advanced countries like
Australia internet is not universal and even then outside major cities
not much choice.

We call a beer from a can a "tinnie"

My mate in the bush talks about a one tinnie or two tinnie download on
his less than speedy connection to the wired world!

73

Martin VK7GN