[CQ-Contest] Dayton PileUp Winner

Barry w2up3 at verizon.net
Mon May 19 10:13:37 EDT 2008

Yes, congrats, Doug.  My downfall was probably my undecipherable
handwriting.  Personally, I would prefer to use a keyboard, as I do in
on-the-air contests.  Perhaps the KCDXC will consider that option in the
future, and maybe even use Morserunner (by the same author as Skimmer)
which lets you customize your pileup with noise, number of stations
deep, speed, etc.
Barry W2UP