[CQ-Contest] Skimmer in CQ WPX CW

Jukka Klemola jukka.klemola at elisanet.fi
Tue May 20 04:06:22 EDT 2008

I would personally position a computer, giving intellectual assistance
as being a machine-based operator, another operator at the station.

That is, I would consider Skimmer+human a multioperator station.

The decisions how to interprete the rules are of course down to the
people governing the contests.

For WPX CW the interprettion seems fixed - at least for this year.

All OH, OG prefixes will be available.
Likely even one OJ prefix will be on the air.
Maybe even some OF.

Lots of prefixes to log - trying to maximise the Fun.
See you !

73,
Jukka OH6LI