[CQ-Contest] length of Dayton flea market

Charles Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Wed May 21 09:28:30 EDT 2008

On 5/20/2008 doug smith wrote:

> I wonder how many of the *many* customers of the scooter
> rental people were in fact fully capable of walking?<snip>

I wasn't at Dayton, but I'll tell you, since I got this Chronic leg wound last year, there are many times I wish I had one of those things

I'm the steriotypical Fat Ham - in fact I'm a VERY fat ham (trying to fix that), but despite that, during the NYC blackout (same weight) I walked the 11 miles home.  Right now, if I can make it 1/10 mile, it's a "good day" - Yeah I have a handicapped tag and all.

Trust me, I'd rather be able to walk, and do so (not being able to exercise sure is hurting the weight loss program)

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.