[CQ-Contest] Headphone Equalizer Project

Rick Mintz Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com
Wed May 21 21:57:21 EDT 2008

Hi gang,

I am looking to build a 3-4 band headphone equalizer for use in contesting with my Heil headset. Both right and left channels would be individually controlled. Does anyone know of such a circuit with a range similar to 500-4000 Hz?

Not interested in a commercial unit. Interested in a construction project.

Thanks.

Rick, W1TY

Amateur Radio Station: W1TY (11001 11101 00001 10101)
Trustee: Club station W2RTY, the "RTTY Rangers"
Ranger Web: http://home.rochester.rr.com/w1ty/RTTY_Rangers.htm
DXCC Honor Roll, SSB WAZ, 5 Band WAS, RTTY WAS, SSB WAS, VUCC

"I am often asked how radio works. Well, you see, wireless telegraphy is like a very long cat.
You yank his tail in New York and he meows in Los Angeles. Do you understand this?
Now, radio is exactly the same, except that there is no cat." Albert Einstein