[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW 2006 plaques arrived

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Wed May 28 15:59:01 EDT 2008

hello,

very happy to receive today in the mail the plaque for CQWW CW 2006

I been single band 21 Mhz from the spectacular station of my friend and
brother Tom ZP5AZL/ZP0R

Unfortunately I received in my address the TWO plaques!...

I ordered a COPY to have in my shack. I supoused that the original will
go to the address that figure in the cabrillo file (Tom´s address in
Asunción, Paraguay) and the copy to me in Uruguay.

So Tom I waiting you here to eat a good "asado" and you will pick up
your plaque!!...

73,
Jorge
CX6VM