[CQ-Contest] SS CW today

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Sat Nov 1 15:38:35 EDT 2008

>From the ARRl Website:

Date and Contest Period:
2.1. CW: First full weekend in November (November 1-3, 2008). 2.2. Phone: Third full weekend in November (November 15-17, 2008). 2.3. Contest Period: Begins 2100 UTC Saturday, ends 0300 UTC Monday. So I guess local time isn't important here. The only thing I worry about is setting my alarm clock wrong and messing up off times.
And for the record, I still think that daylight savings time is the second stupidest idea we've ever come up with. (First of course is holding the 10 meter contest during the absolute darkest time of the year.)
73 and good luck yo everyone. Hope to see you all this weekend.

Steve K0SR