[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database Reborn

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Nov 5 08:22:38 EST 2008

I'm happy to report that the WCSD is back from the dead, thanks to the
generosity of Jamie Punderson, W2QO.  Jamie and Networks & More, Inc.
(http://www.k12usa.com & http://www.isboss.com) have donated the ASP
hosting that enabled me to get it back up and running for the first time
since last January.

The address is a new one - www.conteststations.com

The database is as it was after the last update, in January 2008.  It
contains descriptions of over 3000 HF contest stations worldwide.  Please
feel free to go to the site and update your entry.  When you fill out the
form, be sure to include your call, so that I can associate whatever
changes you make with the proper record.

73, Pete N4ZR