[CQ-Contest] [YCCC] arrl nov ss ssb TODAY!

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Sat Nov 15 14:56:11 EST 2008

Good thing you don't live in "the land of the wind chill factor." <grin>

It was about 55 degrees F here last night but temperatures took an abrupt
turn downward overnight.  It's about 35 now. Mixtures of snow/slush are
predicted.  Guess I should button the top button of my long-sleeved
shirt!
:-)

CU in SS.

73, Zack W9SZ