[CQ-Contest] SS SSB And Your Callsign In The Exchange

Tyler Stewart k3mm at verizon.net
Mon Nov 17 18:30:54 EST 2008

With the long exchange, it's a big help to S&P'ers to have the call in the
exchange so they can tell who's frequency it really is, make sure it wasn't
a busted spot, and/or figure out if a QSO is just starting or almost
finished(if you are unlimited).  The rules don't say you have to use
phonetics, so you can do your auctioneer impression when you say the call
portion.  It might help you get spotted more often as well.  If you want to
really blow the average SS participants mind, you make the callsign move to
the end of the exchange if it's your run frequency...  DDDOOOOHHHH!

73, Ty K3MM