[CQ-Contest] SS SSB And Your Callsign In The Exchange

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 17 20:45:09 EST 2008

What the guys who leave out their call in the exchange don't seem to
realize that it is a wonderful type of advertising for new QSOs.  It's
at least as good as a CQ SS.  Several guys who weren't giving their
calls during the exchange were also just saying "QRZ" at the end of the
QSO.  Some of them may have missed a QSO from me that they might have
gotten if they had said their call at some time before I tuned on past
them.  73, John, K4BAI.