[CQ-Contest] Sending the req'd exchange

Art Boyars art.boyars at verizon.net
Tue Nov 18 21:04:36 EST 2008

If this thread does not die soon, I am going to have to stop reading the Reflector for a while.

Anyhow, was there not a thread here a year or so ago, when some European deliberately omitted the report in some 'Test (CQWW??) because it was already "known"?  That is, everybody KNEW he was gonna send 5NN16 (or "fai nai wuh sis"), or whatever.  And the logging software already had that in the "Exchange Rcvd" field.

So the guy was just running people like crazy, sending only the call sign.

And there was such a stink that maybe he withdrew his log?

We've been here before.

(In SSCW one big-ish gun was not sending his call in the exchange.  So I asked him for it.)

73, Art K3KU