[CQ-Contest] High mail volumes

Dennis Younker NE6I at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 21:37:55 EST 2008

Another way to filter your mail is to create a folder and rule to move
CQ-Contest emails to the new folder.  This works beautifully in Outlook and
Outlook Express, and no doubt Thunderbird.  I can't speak to the various web
mail clients (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc).  They may have something similar.
I use this technique to keep all of the wonderful Contest reflector posts in
one folder for easy reviewing and out of my normal Inbox. I do this as well
for the other reflectors I subscribe to.  Works very well for me.

--Dennis NE6I