[CQ-Contest] Another Year of SS Disections

Michael Coslo mjc5 at psu.edu
Thu Nov 20 08:15:18 EST 2008

On Nov 19, 2008, at 6:33 PM, Zack Widup wrote:

> I was gonna start a new one. The rules specify a sequential serial
> number
> but don't specify that you have to start with #1.  Why not start the
> contest off with # 1100?

Hi Zack,

Not at all unusual for a Multi-op station. Before networked logging
programs this was the way to separate them. one station would start at
0001, another at 1001, 2001, etc.

Networked logging can kind of eliminate this. I say "kind" of because
I've seen plenty of networked setups fail. Fun for all.....

Other than that, all I want to see is the two exchanges have the
corresponding correct numbers.

I draw the line at Roman numerals! ;^)

-LXXIII de Mike NIIILI -