[CQ-Contest] Non Malicious Interference

K5RC tom at k5rc.cc
Fri Nov 21 12:07:52 EST 2008

There was a time on Sunday afternoon on 20 when K0TO called CQ repeatedly on
top of W7RN. There were stations calling K0TO that went unanswered. Matt put
out a packet appeal asking Todd to check his switch settings and it
eventually stopped.

Knowing Todd for more than 30 years, malicious QRM is the last thing I would
ever suspect from him.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Virginia City NV