[CQ-Contest] bug in new version of writelog?

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 11:15:31 EST 2008

I posted this on the WL reflector, no responses....

I have ver 10.67B, and while trying to build a carbrillo file for SS, there
is NO assisted category in the dropdown. There is only SINGLE OP, MULTI, and
CHECKLOG.

So, has anyone else noticed this, or, is it just a bug in my  program???

Yeah, I know I can manually edit the thing, but why, if I paid for the
program, it should work...

73- Chuck KI9A