[CQ-Contest] bug in new version of WriteLog?

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 12:22:06 EST 2008

Negative.

Power box only shows HIGH LOW QRP.

73- Chuck

In a message dated 11/23/2008 11:17:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kzerohb at gmail.com writes:

I have  version 10.68F.  The "Operator" dropdown is as you  describe.

BUT......

.....  a little further down (under the  "Power" entry) is a dropdown which
provides "Assisted" or "Non-Assisted"  selection.

10.68F is the currently available download.

73, de  Hans, K0HB