[CQ-Contest] Station not giving a check or section

K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:14:20 EST 2008

Nothing "politically correct" about it, Felipe.

The "unstable" refers to the fact that log robot found information in the exchange from a particular station was not consistent throughout the contest.

For example, if I send a check of "99" a thousand times in the course of the contest, and in 10 logs they find something else, those 10 logs take a hit.

But if the robot finds many many deviations from "99", then it considers that element "unstable" in my QSO's, and does not deduct from other logs for that element.

73, de Hans, K0HB