[CQ-Contest] Fwd: info

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Oct 12 05:02:32 EDT 2008

Hi all...today I received this note concerning Paolo I2UIY...The contesting
community lost a great friend in Paolo, he will be missed by all who he
touched in his life...he had just recently been inducted into the contesting
Hall of Fame at the Dayton Hamfest this past May....I had visited Paolo many
times at his home in Broni....and we had enjoyed many fine Italian meals
together...there would always be other dx'ers and contestor's at these
dinners too...there will always be a memory of Paolo each time I fly into
Milan from now on...73 and RIP Paolo..de Rick NQ4I